Declutter Like a Mother
Discover Allie Casazza’s powerful and proven method for clearing the clutter in your mind by first clearing the clutter in your home, the place where transformation begins.
Combining humor and a lighthearted kick-in-the-pants, Declutter Like a Mother is exactly what you need to start doing something about those piles on the kitchen counter and the overflowing drawers in your kids’ bedrooms. Allie’s advice is immediately applicable and already proven to be life-changing.buy now
Be the Boss of Your Stuff
Written for kids and tweens ages 8-13 in her fun, motivational voice, Allie helps readers:
- Declutter their space and keep only what they actually use and love
- Design and create a space that supports their interests and goals
- Clean their room in under five minutes (Really!)
- Increase productivity and find renewed focus for schoolwork
- Become conscientious consumers
- Feel less stressed, more independent, and more peaceful
This bright, cheerful guide includes photography and interactive activities with space to write, draw, imagine, and plan.
For parents of younger children, Allie recommends reading through the book together and guiding them through the activities.buy now