We go through so many situations and so many traumas and there can be so much anxiety throughout our lives. I know that for me, I have struggled with anxiety for a really long time and even been diagnosed with PTSD. Something that I have come to learn is that I have to be in control of what I think and feel. If I allow my anxiety to come with me into certain situations, what I’ve realized is that it kind of passes through. It comes and it goes. Ultimately, one of the best ways to handle anxiety is to be honest with yourself and think “when this is all over, how do I want to feel?” I hope that today’s anxiety hack helps you along your journey.
In this episode Allie discusses:
- What is anxiety?
- What is the ultimate result?
- Allowing your anxiety to come with you
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Courses (Use the code PURPOSESHOW for 10% off!)
- The Purpose Show Facebook Community
- Declutter Like A Mother Book
- Be the Boss of Your Stuff