I’m so glad you’re here.
Shopping addiction is a very real condition and I encourage you to to seek the help you need.
If you’re not sure, here are some markers of a shopping addiction:
- Shopping when you feel angry or disappointed
- Your overspending creates problems in your life
- Your need to shop causes conflicts with loved ones
- You feel euphoric rushes or anxiety while shopping
- You feel embarrassed or guilty about what you’ve purchased after shopping
- You frequently buy things you never und up using or wearing
- You shop to eliminate feelings of anger, depression or loneliness
- You delay paying bills and/or open new credit accounts to allow more shopping