Have you ever had a month where you just felt so out of alignment? Like every area felt, just off. That was August for me. It was a heavy month of low energy, low feelings, and getting to a place where I needed a reset. So in September I stepped into a month focused on Self-Improvement; I was “Becoming Her.” It was a magical month that taught me a lot of things but mostly it showed me this: it doesn’t have to be perfect. Every version of myself has purpose. And so do yours! Every version of you has purpose. Let’s discover that together.
In this episode Allie discusses:
- What led to this self-improvement project
- Simple daily shifts you can make to improve your life
- How doing your best every day, is enough (it doesn’t have to be perfect)
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Let me be your coach!
- Courses (Use the code PURPOSESHOW for 10% off!)
- The Purpose Show Facebook Community
- Declutter Like A Mother Book
- Be the Boss of Your Stuff