We have Rachel Figg back on the podcast to talk about all things homeschool + burnout. Listen friend, even if you aren’t homeschooling I believe that this conversation with Rachel will help you when you face burnout in life. Because burnout is REAL and (almost) unavoidable.
Homeschooling can feel beautiful and unique while also feeling lonely and isolating (which often contributes to burnout). But it doesn’t have to! Your life is meant to be enjoyed – and so is your homeschool journey.
In this episode Allie + Rachel discuss:
- How homeschooling can be unique to your family
- Burnout – ways to support yourself in it AND how you can avoid it
- Focusing on your family culture and not comparing it to other families
- How homeschool and life can flow together naturally
Rachel Figg is a homeschool mom of four. She is the creator of The Hands-on Homeschool Virtual Enrichment Program- an online program that provides self-paced, done for you classes in the enrichment areas of Music, Art, STEM & PE. She is passionate about partnering with parents to provide the best, most well-rounded education possible to homeschooling families. Rachel and her husband Chris live with their four children in the upstate of South Carolina.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rachel’s Website
- Rachel’s Free Classes
- Rachel’s Homeschool Program
- Rachel’s Instagram
- Rachel’s Facebook
- Allie’s Instagram
- Courses (Use the code PURPOSESHOW for 10% off!)
- The Purpose Show Facebook Community
- Declutter Like A Mother Book
- Be the Boss of Your Stuff